Cocktails & Spirits
- Gunpowder Gin & Fever-Tree Tonic9.95Drumshambo’s finest botanical gin with the ultimate tonic water, chose the classic Indian, the delicious elderflower tonic or Naturally Light (diet) Tonic by Fever-Tree
- Espresso Martini9.50Freshly brewed espresso, vodka, Kahlua
- Strawberry Daquiri9.50Bacardi Rum , Cointreau, Strawberry puree, lemon & lime juices
- Dark & Stormy9.50Kraken spiced rum, fresh lime and Fever Tree Jamaican ginger beer
- Margarita9.50Jose Cuervo Tequila, Cointreau , fresh lime juice
- Aperol Spritz9.50There’s no better cocktail for a warm summer evening or a lazy weekend brunch, fruity and refreshing
- Hugo Spritz9.25Prosecco, elderflower, soda water & mint
- Prosecco Mimosa9.25Chilled prosecco with fresh orange juice
- Bellini9.50Chilled prosecco with crushed peach puree
- Amaretto Sour9.50Telling Small Batch Irish Whiskey , Disaronno Amaretto, fresh lime juice, honey
- Passion Fruit Martini9.50Vodka, Cointreau, Passionfruit Juice, Grenadine
- Woo-Woo9.50Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice.
- Cosmopolitan9.50Vodka, Cointreau, Cranberry & Lime Juice Vodka, Schweppes Tonic Water
Craft Beers & Lagers
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Gluten-Free6.50The Italian brew-masters have use a specific enzyme to remove the gluten while still using the same ingredients as the original Nastro, refreshing, clean taste with a good balance of bitterness
- Whiplash Rollover Session IPA5.75Ireland
- Whiplash Body Riddle Pale Ale5.75Ireland
- Eight Degrees Barefoot Sunburnt Irish Red6.50Hints of caramel and a hoppy taste. A really good beer in the Irish tradition. (Ireland)
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro5.50A light malt flavour with a sweet follow through and a surprising refreshing end. (Italy)
- Brooklyn Craft Lager6.50Amber-gold in colour with a refreshing bitterness and floral hops aroma. Old-style lager with a richer, more complex flavour than big brand lagers! (USA)
- Heineken 0.0 Non-Alcoholic4.50A non-alcoholic beer that tastes like beer!
- Orpens Pressed Irish Apple Cider6.50Medium dry with a fresh, slightly tart flavour, works well with food. 100% Irish. Made with love and an apple obsession in Slane, Co. Meath.
Wines by the Glass
- J Moreau et Fils Pinot Noir6.50Languedoc, France
- Torres Iberico Rioja7.50Spain
- Moreau Grenache Vermintino6.50France
- Vicar’s Choice Sauvignon Blanc7.95New Zealand
- Botter Prosecco Superior Spumante8.95Italy
- Marques de Riscal 1860 Roble14.002016 (Spain)
Cherry nose with some toasty oak. Medium-full bodied., 100% Tempranillo
- Marques de Riscal Rueda14.002017 (Spain)
Rich, mouth-filling modern Spanish white with floral & fresh herb scents.
- J Moreau et Fils Pinot Noir22.00Languedoc, France 2018
Crisp and smooth with distinct plum notes. Deeply aromatic yet light to drink.
- Bosquet Caméléon Malbec27.50Mendoza , Argentina 2020
Hand picked Malbec grapes from high in the Andes- blueberry & blackberry fruit flavours with a soft palate feel – unmakes aged in steel tanks
- Swallow’s Tail Shiraz-Cabernet Sauvignon28.00South Africa 2017
Shiraz 45%, Cabernet Sauvignon 35% & Merlot 20%. Rich and ripe bramble fruits offer an appealing rounded palate.
- Torres Iberico Rioja27.50Rioja, Spain 2017
Deeply coloured modern styled Rioja with blackberry fruits and some gentle oak on a long finish
- Zenato Valpolicella33.50Veneto , Italy , 2018
Smooth , full and intense with hints of dark fruits & spice. This is a ripassa style which creates the velvety , rich flavours of this classic Italian red.
- Chateau Fayau, Bordeaux Superior32.002016 (France)
A blend of merlot, cab sauvignon and cabernet franc, this is a typical old-style, medium bodied Bordeaux French classic.
- Emiliana Eco Cabernet Sauvignon (Organic)31.502019 (Chile)
Deep ruby-red in color. Delicate fruity spiced aromas with a hint of smoke. Nicely structured with tannins that are firm, yet soft enough to be easy to drink.
- Cono Sur 20 Barrels Pinot Noir39.002013 (Chile)
Lovely aromas of red fruits and plums in this top-end Pinot Noir. Soft easy drinking and yet elegant and complex.
- Rose D‘Anjou. Domaine L’Ambrosie25.00France
Ripe and juicy, uncomplicated and far too easy to drink especially on a sunny day !
- Moreau Grenache / Vermintino22.00Languedoc, France 2018
Lovely freshness with fine, delicate flavour. Crisp, dry finish.
- Pinot Grigio Renideo23.50Veneto, Italy 2019
A fresh twist of crunchy apple and a steely floral finish on the palate. Very fresh and oh so easy to drink!
- Tomaresca Chardonnay28.50Puglia, Italy 2018
Chardonnay is beginning to make a come back – this is a delicious, light but rich, modern version with just a hint of oak, reminding us just why this versatile grape makes excellent wines
- Emiliana Eco Viognier28.50Colchagua Valley, Chile 2020
Chilean winery of the year 2015 – all of which is certified organic production. This is more interesting than many modern whites with rich fruit flavours but no over the top woodiness.
- Vicar’s Choice Sauvignon Blanc29.75Marlborough, New Zealand 2019
Classic easy drinking gooseberry Sauvignon from the multi-award winning St. Clair winery
- Secateurs Chenin Blanc31.00Swartland, South Africa. 2016
“Very fresh, floral and honeyed with masses of intensity and flavour but with a satisfyingly dry finish” Jancis Robinson
- Ca Bianca Gavi31.50Piedmont, Italy 2018
A fresh Gavi with peach and roasted almond notes. Pale gold in colour with a complex and intense bouquet
- Malat Crazy Creatures Grűner Veltliner35.00Kremstal, Austria 2016
Light, fresh, crisp and clean, this is a modern take on grüner veltliner, Austria’s speciality grape variety.
- William Fevre Chablis39.50Burgundy, France 2016
Elegant, green-gold Chardonnay with a well balanced, fruity dryness.
- Botter Prosecco Spumante Superior35.00Veneto DOC NV
Crisp, dry and refreshing – a perfect aperitif